After signing up, we will plan an interview as soon as possible. This interview (which can be face to face or by telephone) is to determine whether our method matches your expectations and your request for help, but also whether you feel comfortable enough to start treatment with us.
If this is the case, we will schedule an intake interview, in which we will go into detail of your personal situation. Together with you we will determine what the treatment will look like.
We can help with:
- Anxiety, phobias, panic
- Compulsive actions or thoughts that keep coming back
- Trauma-related problems, processing, loss and grief
- Psychological problems concerning pregnancy and childbirth
- Depressed feelings
- Overstrain, burnout, stress
- Emotion-regulation problems
- Negative self-image, sub assertivity
- Life phase problems
- Identity problems
- Relationship problems